I posted this recipe on my Facebook page and I got an INSANE response from it. Funny enough, it wasn’t even supposed to be posted there. I meant to put it in my ongoing 21 Day Fix Challenge Group. But regardless, I am sharing it with EVERYONE because I am not sure this pizza could have come out any more perfect.
Easy to prepare, amazing to eat.
- I purchased a whole wheat organic pizza crust from Trader Joe’s (90 calories per serving)
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 1 cup Frank’s Hot Sauce
- 2 Cups Spinach, Chopped
- 1 medium red onion
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup mozz. cheese
1. Season Chicken with cayenne, garlic powder, & chili powder and bake on 400 for 20 minutes.
2. On pizza crust- put tomato sauce, top with spinach & onion.
3. Cut chicken into small pieces and toss in hot sauce. Place on pizza
4. Top with Mozz Cheese
5. Bake on 425 for 8 minutes.
6. Cut pizza into 6 slices. 2 slices is ONE portion.
1 yellow, 1 green, 1 red, 1 blue